Saturday, December 08, 2007

Shavers

When I was a teenager, I remember going to Sears and trying out the demo model of an EpiLady Shaver. I tried it on my arm hand, near my wrist. I remember wanting to scream aloud - it hurt that much. If only there was a place for women's shaver reviews and to hear product feedback back then.

Anyway, I found a product review/women's shaver reviews site that may come in handy for those looking for women's shavers without the hassle or pain! It's fairly easy to browse and is user-friendly. I think the best people to ask about products are the ones who have actually tried and used them. Hands-on!

I'll stick with my good old fashioned razor. That's what I prefer. You never know when I might change my mind and find myself a shaver. Before doing that, I would be certain to read up on some women's shaver reviews beforehand.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Insane Writer said...

My ex-boyfriend's mom gave me one of those. She warned me about it.LOL At first it was painful, but after a while you get used to the pain. I don't think they sell them anymore, however. I've gone back to a regular razor as well. The only disadvantage to that is... It cuts the hell out of my legs.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home