Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LiveLifeOrganic

It's been a while since I posted here! As I mentioned a while back, I recently had a unsatisfactory trip to the dermatologist. I wasn't pleased with the way I was treated as a number and I far from happy with way the doctor scribbled out a prescription ultra quickly. I declined his prescription of Tetracycline as I want to avoid ingesting antibiotics unless I truly need to take them. Just last Saturday, I picked up the topical gels he prescribed for me - Differin and Benyclin. I'm suspicious of them and I am not happy taking prescription medications but I'm honestly sick of my skin. If I could afford to, I would happily see a homeopath. I'd rather be on the natural side of healing and organic products if I had my choice.

Anyway, with that being said, here's a good website to check out if you are looking for organic skincare or organic health products - LiveLifeOrganic.

They offer many products at lower prices, which is handy because living well and natural sometimes costs you a little more. They have skincare products for your face and body, household products, organic foods, and organic vitamins.

If my prescribed gels don't work for my skin, this is where I am headed next! I've had enough of spending money on harsh chemicals to treat my skin. I'd rather be using something natural and organic on my face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home