Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Day of Spring!

To welcome the first day of spring, I colored my eyelids with a lovely combination of bright and dark green. Clearly, it did not go over well with the girl in the subway who called me a bitch for no apparent reason, haha.

I was also inspired by another gal's makeup I saw last night on an online dating site. No, I wasn't looking for a "prince charming" - I'm happy with the one I've got. Every once in a while, I browse online dating websites to find eligible ladies for my wonderful and single friend back home. As well, to have a bit of a chuckle.

So in the midst of hilarious, desperate, and a few sincere profiles, I was taken aback by this one woman's profile pic. Her eye makeup was amazing! I can't even describe it, it was that stunning. Her eyeshadow looked like a dewy meadow - such a beautiful emerald green that lit up her face and made her look intoxicatingly mysterious at the same time. Ah, I totally had makeup envy! I could never wear green like that!

Speaking of which, does anyone have a favorite green eyeshadow they swear by?

Anyway, besides being green with envy - I had a few laughs while browsing this particular website. There are A LOT of makeup disasters going on in the world of online dating. I'm sure they all have hearts of gold but they could definitely use some tips on applying black eyeliner. Yikes!


Tags:
, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home