Friday, February 02, 2007

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Update

In my previous posts, you may have noticed that I'm a slave to my L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner. And you may have read the heart-wrenching tale of how the bottle spontaniously broke on me one morning while I was applying it. I am still using this sad bottle, wrapped up in Saran Wrap to ensure it does not dry out and propped up against a few bathroom items so it doesn't spill all over my sink counter. Sigh, it's beginning to be slightly sticky in consistancy. I'm assuming that really isn't good for your delicate eyelids. Ah, but I'm also poor. Groceries, the heating bill, rent - sadly(and I mean sadly), comes before buying cosmetics. Grrr! It was quite troubling to use this liquid liner each day and not be satisfied as I normally am. It simply wasn't right. It just wasn't right.

Good news, however. My letter of complaint (and praise) has been listened to! L'Oreal Canada wrote me a sweet form letter to thank me for my faithfulness in their products. AND! For my inconvenience of having a liquid liner disaster in my bathroom one Sunday morning, they sent me a gift certificate for one free Lineur Intense liquid liner.

Oh! Happy day!

It isn't so much the "free" part, I'm happy that they have listened to my words and kindly responded after so many years of using their products - especially Lineur Intense. I certainly feel like a valued customer.


Thank you, L'Oreal Canada!


Tags: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dilly said...

Me likey L'Oreal!!! Oooh and do I see Blogger Beta???

8:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Haha! Yes!
Now, I don't know if I should leave blog as is - or redo it. The boyfriend says to leave it alone but he's probably just trying to make me shut up, haha.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home