Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Coming Soon

One very boring night, I spent a couple of hours on the internet to find free samples of beauty products. Well, that and free cat food to send to my kitty back home. I'm very anxious to try them out and write some great lil'reviews for y'all to read.

Yes, yes...I know...I certainly have been a stranger here. The last few months have been hectic - new job position, new apartment, going home for Christmas, and now I have some worrisome health issues. Don't worry, I have made a promise to myself to be more consistant with my blogging.

Stop by and say hello. And stay tuned.

P.S.) If you are ever thoroughly unhappy with a product, don't hesitate to let the company know. Recently, I had a bad experience with some Lady's Speed Stick. I wrote the company and they are sending me free vouchers for deodorant! Don't abuse this kind of hospitality though...even though it is tempting, heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home